Monday, March 1, 2010

gigantic crap filled post of crap and stuff and art

Or, "what I've been doing for the past few months while i was not posting blog updates". First up, stuff from the second half of CF3 with Chuck Pyle. I am sad not to have anymore clothed figure classes :( :( :( :(


If you're on facebook and the link doesn't work, try clicking here. Don't worry, there are no nekkid folks.

Next...stuff from 3D modeling for games. The bald guy is a highpoly mudbox-sculpted model, and the lady is a lowpoly game model, like 2k or some such amount. I am not cut out for 3D modeling.




Next...Advanced perspective stuff from this semester! Samurai, Geisha, and Noah. This class rocks my worlddddd.







My favorite perspective HW so far:



And here's my final for ill 2. It's an illustration from a Russian folk tale called the Fool and the Flying Ship.



And here's a poster for an upcoming play about a peace corps member who accidentally summons Ares, god of war:

5 comments:

Emerson Tung said...

wow!! so many good stuff, kellleeyyyy!!

loving the dreadlock samurai! and.. dreadlock.. noah? whats with you and dreadlocks...

love the humor in the noah pieces! :D

Kelly said...

Lolllll! Any of the dreadlock guys are the same samurai character.
The little tiny noah in the big colored picture is meeeee :p Cause I'm vegan and I love teh animalsss.

Glad you likes them! :)

Emerson Tung said...

ahh right. for a moment i thought that one was a dreadlock noah. Lol... daww. that one is cute.

Frankie Addiego said...

You are my superior. I wish my stuff was half as good as yours.

Kelly said...

awwwww, thanks, man - i wish my work had a lot more personality, though :( Stylistically i mean...